If you prefer to report locations of wild parsnip in Portage County manually, here is how you can help.
- Print out a township map from the links below.
- Mark the location of the wild parsnip on the map.
- Indicate the date it was found.
- Indicate the side of the road it was found.
- Describe the approximate extent of the patch.
- Mail the map to:
Portage County Land and Water Conservation
Wild Parsnip Report
1462 Strongs Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Please include your phone number so PC Land & Water can contact you with any questions we may have. You can also call the PC Land & Water office at (715) 346-1334 if you have any questions or need further information.