Community Resources

  • Aging & Disability Resource Center
    Services for seniors, adults with disabilities and their families and caregivers in Portage County, Wisconsin.
  • Energy Assistance of Portage County
    The Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP) provides assistance for heating costs, electric costs, and energy crisis situations. Operating with federal and state funding, the program provides assistance to approximately 225,000 Wisconsin households annually. Where/how to apply >>>
  • 2-1-1 United Way
    United Way 211 Portage takes the guesswork out of finding the right place to call when you need help or when you want to help. 211 is an easy-to-remember telephone number that connects families and individuals in Portage County with community resources and volunteer opportunities. This service is FREE.
Support Extension